It's a Dog's Life

My name is Blue. I'm a Blue Heeler by birth, a crusader and observer by trade. This blog is my observation on life, politics, and of course, the daily trials of a dog's life.

Name:
Location: Texas, United States

I'm a four year old Blue Heeler. I'm ferociously protective of Mom, but sometimes I get carried away and snarl at her, which lands me in the dog house. I'm pretty observant, too. Try to sneak into my yard or house at night, and you'll find out just how observant I am.

Tuesday, October 26, 2004

I'm in the dog house now. Well, not literally. But I scared Mom by growling and snapping at her, and now she won't pet me or have anything to do with me. It was an accident, honest. I was sniffing something on the porch and she told me to come inside, but I wasn't ready. She yanked my chain (no, not literally. She just tugged on it.) and I lost it. Forgot who was there for a minute.

Sheesh, you'd think the world had come to an end, the way she was carrying on. It was just a little tooth mark, for pete's sake.

Speaking of the world coming to an end, what's with all the movies and books coming out lately? And most of them have the whole scenario messed up. Don't they even read Revelations before they write or shoot or whatever? I've listened to Dad when he read it, and it's not that hard to understand. Guess everybody's got to push us toward their agenda.

Mom was really upset by something she read the other day. Seems a multi-published author had her home invaded before dawn because of websites she visited while doing research and books she checked out of the library. Six armed agents from the postal service, FBI, and "Federal Police" kicked her door in, threatened to shoot her dogs, then took her stuff. Computer, disks, books, rejection letters, contracts--all gone. They finally gave the computer back months later--bugged. They added a spyware thing to it that her tech guy can't get rid of. She got her disks back too--destroyed. All her manuscripts, etc. Toast.

Better watch out. Big Brother is probably watching you, too.

Blue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home