It's a Dog's Life

My name is Blue. I'm a Blue Heeler by birth, a crusader and observer by trade. This blog is my observation on life, politics, and of course, the daily trials of a dog's life.

Name:
Location: Texas, United States

I'm a four year old Blue Heeler. I'm ferociously protective of Mom, but sometimes I get carried away and snarl at her, which lands me in the dog house. I'm pretty observant, too. Try to sneak into my yard or house at night, and you'll find out just how observant I am.

Friday, October 29, 2004

From Bad to Worse

Wow. Mom is really down. First her car quit running on Monday, then Dad's quit today. Doesn't look like either one of them is going to be fixable either. Which leaves her with a dilemma, since we're six miles from the nearest store...how's she gonna buy my dog food? She says she'll walk to the store, but no way is she going to be able to haul a 50 pound bag of food back with her. I'm afraid she's going to start feeding me rice like she's been feeding Dad.

And speaking of bad to worse, there are two guys here running for Congress. They're both incumbents, stuck in the same race because of redistricting. They run tons of commercials, and we're all sick of them. Both of the guys sound like scuzbuckets, but one of them we KNOW is a scuzbucket because he was hitting on a couple of my female Kid's friends during a political discussion. He even put his hand on one of the girl's knees and told her to come sit by "Uncle ___" When the other girl asked a question, he told her not to worry her pretty little head about it.

First time I've ever heard Mom growl, when she heard about it.

That terrorist guy is making threats again. Says if we vote for Bush he'll wipe us out. Hey, we wouldn't vote for him if anyone would offer us a better choice. But who wants John Kerry in the White House? I mean, come on, get real here. Where's the Willie Nelson/Toby Keith ticket?

Mom says she's only going to vote on the local stuff. Got to get our Tax Assessor out of office, and the county commissioner and the sheriff. Bunch of thieves and jerks in office right now. They need to be replaced with new thieves and jerks. Our property taxes now are a full ten percent every single year of what it cost us to build this house. We moved out here in the god-forsaken back of beyond to try to get by, and now we can't even pay the taxes on the property we own outright. Wonder what George Washington would think about this state of affairs? He's probably rolling over in his grave. Mom says if we can't pay the taxes this year, by next year we'll be living in a tent. I've never lived in a tent before. Wonder if I'll like it?

1 Comments:

Blogger mandymartin8350068878 said...

Are you stuck in a job that is leading you on the path to no where?
We can help you obtain a College Degree with classes, books, and exams
Get a Genuine College Degree in 2 Weeks!
Well now you can get them!

Call this number now 24 hours a day 7 days a week (413) 208-3069

Get these Degrees NOW!!!

BA, BSc, MA, MSc, MBA, PHD,

Within 2 weeks!
No Study Required!
100% Verifiable

Call this number now 24 hours a day 7 days a week (413) 208-3069

These are real, genuine, They are verifiable and student records and
transcripts are also available. This little known secret has been
kept quiet for years. The opportunity exists due to a legal loophole
allowing some established colleges to award degrees at their discretion.


With all of the attention that this news has been generating, I wouldn't
be surprised to see this loophole closed very soon

Get yours now, you will thank me later
Call this number now (413) 208-3069
We accept calls 24 hours a day 7 days a week.

April 27, 2006 at 7:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home